Serviceplattform Taurus® is a software product which allows car manufacturers and independent providers of car services to provide diagnostic applications and programs for the software repair of vehicle electrical systems.
The product includes both software components, which are independent of an OEM, and the programming language ISOM/L, which supports the fast and robust implementation of customized solutions for service tasks.
- Manual – Introduction to ISOM/L (German)
- Instruction manual – ISOM Didact (German)
- Installation – ISOM Didact (German)
Learning ISOM/L and ASAM-MCD in an interactive way using the Virgo vehicle emulator
TAURUS® IN USE
Software repair with the BMW service application ISTA/P on the basis of Serviceplattform Taurus®
- Feature in MO, edition August 2013 (German)
courtesy of the publisher
EASY ADAPTATION TO NEW TASKS
Serviceplattform Taurus® permits a strict separation of functional logic and application logic and thus guarantees high flexibility. It facilitates an easy and quick adaptation to changing service requirements. The integration of services, which are specific to one Original Equipment Manager (OEM), and the existing infrastructure happens effortlessly. Future vehicle generations are easily supported.
FIRST-CLASS SERVICE AROUND THE WORLD
Using the editor Auriga and the vehicle emulation Virgo manufacturers create service instructions free from defects. Context-sensitive help, step-by-step instructions, and online support in multiple languages warrant goal-oriented, professional measures. This allows all workshops to offer optimum service quality – regardless of the employees' educational level.
- Taurus® Smart Client: central server with service data managed by the manufacturer.
- Distributed operation: service data managed centrally by the manufacturer, client und server located in the workshop.
- Independent operation: client, server und service data located in the workshop.
TAURUS® PROGRAMMING INTERFACES
SERVICEPLATTFORM TAURUS® AND GRAFCET
SERVICEPLATTFORM TAURUS® AND EPLANET®
- Download: Service applications based on ePlanet® and Taurus® Cloud (German)
- Service applications based on ePlanet® and Taurus® Cloud (WMV, 8 MB) (German)
- Service applications based on ePlanet® and Taurus® Cloud (WMV, 3 MB) (German)
The Taurus® Installer is a function library for the distribution and installation of software products with individual installation tools. The Taurus® Installer can be employed for all installation processes in a software life cycle which are to be carried out on Windows platforms using the copy deployment paradigm. It uses solely open-source file formats (XML).
The Taurus® Installer meets the following requirements of a modern installation tool:
- update (also differential)
- integrity check
- automation and simulation of installation processes